Post 2: The best concert ever


Hi there, today I’m going to talk about my favorite concert.
It’s really hard to me to choose one concert because I have been in many concerts of my favorite bands, but I could make the effort to choose one. My options are, like I already said, many, such as Guns ‘n roses, Pearl Jam, Linkin Park, Franz Ferdinand, Green day, Metallica, Muse, etc. I really enjoy going to concerts.
I think that the best one was Pearl Jam in November of  2015, at Estadio Nacional. I went with my big brother, and it was amazing because every concert of the band in Chile (I have seen them three times) it’s really cool, not only because of the music, it’s more than that, they just make you feel that they love to be in Chile, drinking wine and singing their best songs. But also, Eddie Vedder has an amazing voice, not like when he was young, but it's still great. The setlist was really good for me, and even I was really tired because there were so many people and the crowd was really crazy, I just jumped and screamed all the time, mostly when they played "State of love and trust", which is my favorite song. 
Anyway, I leave you a picture of Eddie with his wine: 
And one that shows the crowd:


Comments

  1. Woah! You had been in a lot of concerts of amazing bands. From Pearl Jam I like the song Yellow Ledbetter.

    P.S: Eddie looks awesome in that picture

    SODEXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! In this concert they versioned the song "imagine" and I remember that Eddie Vedder drank 4 bottle of wine in the show

    ReplyDelete
  3. "jump and scream" jaja, the best thing of the concert xD (the music too)

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoah that stage it´s beautiful, and with all the lights there must have been a great show

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, i love green day and linkin park

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Linkin Park too! Had you been able to go to their concert in 2017?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A photo, a memory

Post 3: My favorite Movie