Someone I would like to meet

Hi everybody

Today I’m gonna talk about someone I would like to meet and it’s really hard to choose, because I don’t admire much people, actually I like soccer so I would like to meet someone like Esteban Paredes, Marcelo Barticciotto, Daniel Moron or Cristiano Ronaldo if I dream big. But now I prefer to choose a woman, which it’s difficult too because there are so many amazing women in the history that I would have liked to met in person, like Gladys Marin or Lady Di.
So I’d like to meet the amazing Miley Cyrus. I feel like a teenager, don’t judge me, but I’m a huge fan of Miley, even rock it’s my favorite music style, she is part of my childhood and adolescence. Actually I’ve recently seen the first season of Hannah Montana again.
She is an American singer and actress, from Tennesse, his father is a country singer (Billy Ray Cyrus) and her first project was the TV show Hannah Montana.
Years ago she did many crazy things  and many people judge her for using drugs and because of her shows, where she used extravagant dresses. But now she's calm down.
She's is vegan and has a lot of dogs and kitties, even a pig, which is also a reason to love her, because she loves animal.
Anyway, I would like to meet her or go to a concert, to remind my childhood. 

Comments

  1. I really liked to watch her on Hannah Montana, she is very funny and sings very well actually.

    SODEXO

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 2: The best concert ever

A photo, a memory

Post 3: My favorite Movie