Post one: A country I would like to visit


Hi there! 
If I have to choose one country of the world, I would choose to visit Belgium. I really like this country because it’s not a big one, but it has a lot of beautiful cities with a great architecture. Also, I find interesting the fact that they talk French, German and Flemish.
If I could be there, I would like to go to the main cities, like Brussels, Bruges or Ghent, because I have seen photos of it and it seems really amazing the organization and structures of the buildings, because they are heritages from de middle age and the next periods of the development of the European culture. The previous lines may sound really evolutionist, but that’s not my point, sorry for that, I just like the old castles. I would also like to eat chocolate, because the Belgium chocolate is really famous, like the cheese and beer. I think that a good idea is to travel through the country by train, because the landscape is really nice, or that’s what some people have told me.
I would love to live there, or study, but I don’t know if as a professional, because I don’t know how it’s the practice of archeology there, but I know of some people that have been there because of the “Working Holiday” programs, and had a really nice experience, because the salaries there are in proportion to the necessary to live well, the only thing that it would be a problem is that I don’t know the languages, but I can learn.
I woul like to say goodbye with this picture of Ghent: 

Resultado de imagen para gante belgica

Comments

  1. I really like the architecture on this picture. It most be a lovely sight and every corner of that city

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 2: The best concert ever

A photo, a memory

Post 3: My favorite Movie