Post 6: postgrade studies

I don’t really think in postgrade because I have two years left of my career, but I would like to try to get in the Master in Archaeology in this University, because it’s a program to deepen in the contents. But I would actually like to know about many subject, such as cultural heritage, ostearcheology, architecture, etc. Anyway, I would like to study in the UNAM in Mexico, because I love the Maya civilization, or in the UCL, or any University in the UK really, because everything is cool there. I would like to do a PhD, but that’s something that I would think in the future. Anyway, I would like to study in America because I love to study about our past, and we have a lot of important places of different cultures, so I would be placed to study in a country like Perú, for example. I would like to study on-site because it’s important in the career the contact with the materials. I would have to make efforts for any scholarship because everyone knows that the postgrades are really expensive, in any country of the world, besides you have to think where you are going to live in, the food, and everything else that you have to worry in another country.
Besides the difficulties I would like to know other country and how the archaeology is there, and make new friends, I think it’s a really interesting aim.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 2: The best concert ever

A photo, a memory

Post 3: My favorite Movie